Where to put the rest of the Easter eggs? Well, in a healthy egg salad without mayo, but with lots of unsaturated fatty acids and vitamins ❤️
You want to try more egg recipes?
Healthy Thermomix® Egg Salad
You'll love this egg salad without mayonnaise.
- 500 grams water
- 8 eggs
- 1 red bell pepper
- 2 spring onions
- 1/2 bunch chives
- 1 avocado
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp medium hot mustard
- 100 grams greek yogurt
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp white pepper
- Add water to the mixing bowl, place eggs in the cooking basket, hang in the mixing bowl and cook 16 minutes/Varoma/speed 1.
- In the meantime, wash and clean the peppers, spring onions and chives. Remove seeds from peppers and cut into 1 cm pieces, cut spring onion and chives into rings and set aside.
- Remove cooking basket and quench eggs with cold water. Rinse out mixing bowl.
- Cut avocado in half, remove pit and add flesh to mixing bowl.
- Add the lemon juice, oil, mustard, yogurt, salt and pepper, mix 5 seconds/speed 5 and set aside.
- Peel eggs, add to mixing bowl and chop 3 seconds/speed 3.5.
- Add avocado cream, bell pepper, and green onion and mix 5 seconds/reverse knife movement/step 3.
- Sprinkle with chives and serve.
Tip: Tastes good as a spread, or as a side dish for the next barbecue.
Serving: 1portionCalories: 238kcalCarbohydrates: 9gProtein: 13gFat: 17gSaturated Fat: 4gSodium: 248mgSugar: 3gVitamin A: 1565IUVitamin C: 44mgCalcium: 94mgIron: 2mg
Recipe powerd by WP Recipe Maker ❤️