Sipping a coffee on the terrace in the afternoon while the sun shines on your skin. What more do you want? That’s right! Of course, a juicy peach cake from the Thermomix® can’t be missing to really enjoy the coffee wreath!
Made so quickly
The hour that the cake bakes in the oven, you can use wonderfully by looking for more exciting recipe ideas on our blog! Of course, you can also perform a variety of other tasks and activities, such as licking out the contents of the mixing bowl while your cake reaches the optimal shape in the oven.
Lemons and peach in a cake – A delightful duo
If you want your cake from the Thermomix® with a little more crunch, add chopped and roasted almonds to the dough.
Can’t get enough of cake and want another delicious recipe right away? Try our juicy lemon cake from the Thermomix®.
Don’t miss our Thermomix® rice pudding and egg liqueur Thermomix®.
Juicy lemon peach cake from the Thermomix®
- 10 g butter
- 360 g sugar
- 6 eggs
- 1 lemon
- 830 g peaches from the can
- 300 g flour
- 15 g baking powder
- 250 g rapeseed oil
- Preheat oven to 180 °C (convection oven 160 °C, gas mark 3). Grease springform pan with butter and sprinkle with 10 g sugar.10 g butter, 360 g sugar
- Add the sugar to the mixing bowl, pulse for 10 seconds/step 10 and set aside.
- Insert the stirring attachment into the mixing bowl. Add the eggs to the mixing bowl, set to 4 minutes/step 4 and slowly add 180 g of powdered sugar.6 eggs
- Wash lemon with hot water, grate peel and squeeze juice. Drain the peaches in a sieve, collecting the juice.1 lemon, 830 g peaches from the can
- Add the lemon zest, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 250 g peach juice, flour, baking powder and rapeseed oil to the mixing bowl and mix 10 seconds/step 4.300 g flour, 15 g baking powder, 250 g rapeseed oil
- Pour the batter into the prepared springform pan, spread the peaches on top and bake the cake on the middle rack of the oven for 50 – 60 minutes. Test with a skewer.
- Allow cake to cool, then carefully remove from mold. Mix remaining powdered sugar with 3 tablespoons lemon juice until smooth and apply to cake.