Our juicy lemon cake is an absolute classic. With the TM5® or TM31, it’s quick and easy to bake and ready for its grand entrance at the next coffee get-together.
Lemon cake from the Thermomix®, a classic from grandma’s secret recipes
Of course, this classic is without baking mix and therefore completely without artificial additives or flavors. Inside this cake are the peel and juice of organic lemons. The addition of the vanilla bean completes the taste deliciously. ❤️
Do you have a sweet tooth? Then try our mango cream puffs, rhubarb sheet cake or our strawberry no-bake cheesecake. Our hazelnut rolls and Greek pita bread are also worth a try.
Thermomix® Lemon Cake
For the dough
- 6 eggs
- 250 grams sugar
- 1 sheet vanilla sugar
- 400 grams butter
- 50 grams lemon juice
- 400 grams flour
- 1 sheet baking powder
For the icing
- 300 grams powdered sugar
- 30 grams lemon juice
For the batter
- Preheat oven to 180 °C top and bottom heat (160 °C convection oven). Cover a baking tray with baking paper.
- Insert butterfly whisk into mixing bowl. Add eggs, sugar, and vanilla sugar to the mixing bowl and mix for 1 min./speed 4.
- Remove butterfly whisk, cut butter into pieces, add with lemon juice, flour, and baking powder to mixing bowl and mix for 30 sec./speed 4.
- Spread batter evenly on baking sheet and bake on middle rack for 20 to 25 minutes until still light.
- After baking, puncture the cake several times with a fork.
For the icing
- Add the powdered sugar and lemon juice to the mixing bowl and mix for 10 sec./speed 4.
- Spread the icing generously over the warm cake and allow to cool.