Thermomix® Pumpkin Risotto
- 100 grams parmesan
- 1 bunch parsley
- 1 onion
- 10 grams ginger
- 300 grams porcini mushrooms fresh
- 20 grams butter
- 500 grams pumpkin pulp Hokkaido or Butternut
- 200 grams rice Risotto rice
- 150 grams white wine
- 600 grams vegetable broth
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper fresh ground
- 1/2 tps turmeric
- Cut the Parmesan into pieces, add to the mixing bowl, grate for 15 sec./speed 10 and set aside.
- Wash the parsley, shake dry, remove the thick stems, add to the mixing bowl, chop for 4 sec./speed 8 and set aside.
- Peel onion, cut in half and add to mixing bowl. Peel the ginger, add, mince for 4 sec./speed 8 and push down with the spatula.
- Clean porcini mushrooms, cut into 3 millimeter thick slices and add to mixing bowl. Add the butter, steam for 6 min./120 °C/left-hand cycle/speed 1 and set aside.
- Cut the pumpkin into approx. 1 cm cubes. Add the pumpkin pieces, rice, white wine, vegetable stock, salt, pepper and turmeric to the mixing bowl and cook for 20 min./100 °C/left rotation/speed 1.
- Add the mushrooms and Parmesan to the mixing bowl and mix in for 10 seconds/left-hand cycle/speed 4. Let the risotto swell for about 10 minutes and serve sprinkled with the parsley that was set aside.
Tips: Fresh porcini mushrooms give the risotto a very good taste, but of course you can also use other mushrooms or dried porcini mushrooms. However, you must first soak them according to the instructions on the package. As an addition to this risotto, roasted meat or a fresh green salad goes perfectly.
Recipe powerd by WP Recipe Maker ❤️