With so many simple, healthy and delicious ingredients, the Thermomix® stirs all of your seasonal dishes. That’s right! You save the stirring and nothing will burn, promise!
If you want to serve this risotto as a side dish, we recommend coupling it with dishes such as fillet of beef or fish, salmon, or fried shrimp. Are you a wine lover? If so, then add in a refreshing drink of white wine!
No white wine at home? Why not add some red wine to the recipe? If you don’t mind the color, this variation brings variety to the table. If you want to use a milder cheese than Pecorino, replace it with the same amount of Parmesan.
Here we show you how to cook rice in the Thermomix®. Have you already cooked our all-in-one vegetable dish with rice? Did you know that you can make the perfect Thermomix® rice pudding, as well as a delicious rice pudding dessert with strawberries and a delicious rice pudding casserole in your favorite kitchen helper? Well, it’s absolutely true.
- 80 grams Parmesan
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 50 grams butter
- 10 grams olive oil
- 250 grams risotto rice
- 250 grams white wine
- 500 grams vegetable broth
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Add the Parmesan cheese in pieces to the mixing bowl, grate for 8 sec./speed 10 and set aside.
- Peel the onion and garlic, add to the mixing bowl, chop for 5 sec./speed 5 and push down with the spatula.
- Add the butter and oil to the mixing bowl and braise for 3 min./VAROMA/speed 1.
- Add the rice to the mixing bowl and steam for 3 min./VAROMA/speed 1.
- Add the white wine, vegetable broth, salt and pepper to the mixing bowl and cook for 15 minutes/120 °C/left cycle/speed 1.
- Add the Parmesan to the mixing bowl and mix for 1 min./100 °C/left cycle/speed 1.
- Serve risotto or refine with other ingredients (for example mushrooms).