Looking for the perfect, easy cheesecake recipe for the Thermomix®? Well look no further! We’ll show you how, step by step with this recipe.
The secret of our simple recipe is a lot of curd cheese and vanilla pudding powder. Thus, the cake packs a great vanilla flavor. Another positive feature of the vanilla pudding powder is that it stabilizes the formula of the curd.
If you desire, you can also prepare your cheesecake with cherries.
Easy Thermomix® Crustless Cheesecake
- 350 grams mandarins canned
- 100 grams butter + a little more to grease the springform
- 180 grams sugar
- 2 sachets vanilla sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 sachet baking powder
- 2 sachets vanilla pudding
- 1000 g low fat curd cheese
- Place mandarins in a sieve and allow to drain well.350 grams mandarins
- Cut butter into pieces, add to mixing bowl and melt for 3 min./60 °C/speed 1.100 grams butter
- Insert butterfly whisk, add sugar and whisk for 3 min./speed 4 until foamy.180 grams sugar
- Preheat oven to 160 °C convection heat.
- Remove the butterfly whisk, add the remaining ingredients to the mixing bowl and mix for 30 sec./speed 4. Grease springform with a little butter.180 grams sugar, 2 sachets vanilla sugar, 4 eggs, 1 sachet baking powder, 2 sachets vanilla pudding, 1000 g low fat curd cheese
- Fold in 2/3 of the mandarins with a spatula, pour the batter into the springform pan and spread the remaining mandarins on top.
- Bake on the middle rack of the oven for 70 minutes, if the cake gets too dark, cover with aluminum foil.
- Let the cake cool in a slightly open oven, then chill in the refrigerator.