This recipe is so fast, it’s prepared in no time ⏰. It’s also refined with the best ingredients. If you are looking for the perfect pasta inspiration for hot summer days, you are absolutely right with this recipe!
We have already shown you with our pasta salad recipe that the Thermomix® can prepare pasta in all variations perfectly. Vegetable noodles are also no problem for our all-rounder thanks to steaming in the Varoma.
In this recipe, which should go quite quickly, we bring an exceptionally great pot to help in preparation. Then, we will prepare the remaining ingredients in the Thermomix®. What’s in it? Healthy peppers, zucchini, fruity cocktail tomatoes and the absolute children’s hit: Vienna sausages!
You and your family can’t get enough of pasta dishes? Then be sure to try Mom’s Spaghetti Bolognese Sauce from the Thermomix®. Additionally, the quick Spaghetti Cacio E Pepe or the Chicken Tagliatelle with asparagus, as well as original Carbonara will make the hearts of all pasta fans beat faster.
By the way: Do you like pizza? This Thermomix® pizza dough is irresistible!
Quick Thermomix® Summer Spaghetti
- 500 grams spaghetti
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 onion
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 300 grams zucchini
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp instant vegetable broth
- 8 cocktail tomatoes
- 150 grams vienna sausages
- 100 grams crème fraîche
- 2 branches oregano
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions in enough salted water and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, peel the garlic and onion, add to the mixing bowl and chop for 5 seconds/speed 6.
- Wash and clean the peppers and zucchini, cut into pieces, add to the mixing bowl and chop for 4 seconds/speed 5.
- Add oil, salt, pepper and instant broth and braise for 3 minutes/LEFT ROTATION/VAROMA/speed 1.
- Meanwhile, wash and quarter tomatoes, slice Vienna sausages.
- Set aside 12 tomato pieces, add the remaining tomatoes, sausages and crème fraîche to the mixing bowl and cook for 5 minutes/LEFT ROTATION/100 °C/speed 1.
- Wash oregano, shake dry and pluck the leaves.
- Spread spaghetti in plates, pour sauce over it and serve garnished with tomato wedges and oregano leaves.