Thermomix® Zucchini Casserole
This is how we love make Zucchini Casserole! Delicious! The preparation works in TM31, TM5® and TM6®!
- 150 grams emmental cheese
- 1 red onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 30 grams sunflower oil
- 10 grams flour
- 100 grams cream cheese
- 100 grams cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon sweet paprika powder
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 400 grams zucchini
- 300 grams tomatoes
- 200 grams potatoes
- 150 grams feta cheese
- Cut the cheese into pieces, add to mixing bowl, grate for 8 sec./speed 8 and set aside.150 grams emmental cheese
- Peel and halve the onion and garlic, place in the mixing bowl, chop for 5 sec./speed 5 and push down with the spatula.1 red onion, 2 garlic cloves
- Add the oil and steam for 3 min./VAROMA/speed 1.30 grams sunflower oil
- Add flour, cream cheese, cream, salt, paprika powder and basil and heat for 5 min./100 °C/speed 1.10 grams flour, 100 grams cream cheese, 1 teaspoon salt, 2 teaspoon sweet paprika powder, 1 teaspoon dried basil, 100 grams cream
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 180 °C top and bottom heat.
- Wash the zucchini and tomatoes, remove the base and stalk, cut into 3 cm cubes and place in the casserole dish. Peel the potatoes, cut into 1 cm cubes and add to the casserole dish. Cut the feta into cubes of about 1 cm, add to the casserole dish and mix altogether.400 grams zucchini, 300 grams tomatoes, 200 grams potatoes, 150 grams feta cheese
- Pour sauce on top, sprinkle with cheese and bake for about 30 – 35 minutes on the middle rack.
- Feel free to slice your zucchini instead.
- The potatoes should be cut into small pieces in order to ensure they are thoroughly cooked within the set time.
Serving: 1PortionCalories: 552kcalCarbohydrates: 28gProtein: 21gFat: 41gSaturated Fat: 21gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gSodium: 1171mgSugar: 11gVitamin A: 2297IUVitamin C: 41mgCalcium: 578mgIron: 2mg
Recipe powerd by WP Recipe Maker ❤️