Have you been wanting to eat something Indian for a long time, but just can’t choose which recipe? Then we have the perfect solution for you! Our delicious Indian Tikka Marsala Chicken recipe from the Thermomix®. With the inclusion of light zucchini noodles this dish will quickly take you to culinary nirvana!
The special feature:
If you want to give up wheat noodles or just want to try a new low carb recipe, then our Tikka Masala Chicken with Zucchini Noodles from the Thermomix® is perfect for you! Thanks to the zucchini noodles, or zoodles as they are also called, this recipe is an easy slimming alternative. Therefore, it is also ideal as a low carb dinner!
So easy to make Tikka Marsala chicken in the Varoma
The Indian Tikka Marsala Chicken is prepared in no time in the Thermomix®. All you need are fresh ingredients and a spiral slicer and you’re ready to go. With a spiral cutter, you can make the delicious zoodles you need for this recipe in no time at all. By the way, the recipe gets its Indian flair from the addition of a tikka masala curry paste.
Mealprep quite simple
Our recipe for zoodles can also be prepared as a meal prep the night before and enjoyed at work the next day. If you want to save even more time, you can now also buy zoodles pre-made in many well-stocked supermarkets!
It’s the variety that makes it
Zucchini not your thing? No problem! Just replace the zucchini noodles with a vegetable of your choice! Carrots are particularly suitable for making delicious spiral noodles. And if you do get a craving for grain or whole wheat pasta, you can of course replace your vegetable noodles with them. Also consider mixing the two noodles types for a healthier option. This way, your plate will always be colorful!
Thermomix® Tikka Masala Chicken with Zucchini Noodles
- 400 grams chicken breast
- 3 tsp Tikka Masala currypaste
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp red pepper
- 1 tsp sweet paprika powder
- 2 tsp oil
- 2 tsp Water
- 500 grams zucchini
- 1 garlic clove
- 20 grams soy sauce
- 20 grams honey
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 500 grams water
- chili flakes to sprinkle
- Cut chicken breast fillet into pieces (about 2 cm) and place in a large bowl.400 grams chicken breast
- Mix curry paste, salt, pepper, paprika powder, oil and 2 tablespoons water in a large bowl. Add chicken cubes, thoroughly mix, cover and let rest in the refrigerator.3 tsp Tikka Masala currypaste, 1 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp red pepper, 1 tsp sweet paprika powder, 2 tsp Water, 2 tsp oil
- In the meantime, wash the zucchini, use a spiral slicer to make vegetable noodles and place in a bowl.500 grams zucchini
- Peel the garlic, add to the mixing bowl, mince for 2 seconds/speed 9 and push down with the spatula.1 garlic clove
- Add the soy sauce, honey and vinegar, mix for 12 seconds/speed 6, mix with the zucchini noodles, cover and leave in the fridge for 30 minutes.20 grams soy sauce, 20 grams honey, 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- Add 500 g water to the mixing bowl, place the zucchini noodles in the Varoma container and place the Varoma on top.
- Place Varoma tray on top. Distribute chicken cubes evenly on top. Put lid on and steam for 19 minutes/VAROMA/speed 1.
- Arrange zucchini noodles and top with chicken. Enjoy warm or cooled, out of the refrigerator. Sprinkle with chili flakes just before serving.500 grams water