Allow yourself and your guests a round of Thermomix® egg liqueur. How about a quick Thermomix® cheesecake without a base?
The perfect Thermomix® Cheesecake
The best cheesecake quickly mixed in TM31, TM5® and TM6®.
- 110 grams sugar
- 1 sachet vanilla sugar
- 120 grams butter a little more to grease the mold
- 300 grams flour a little more for kneading
- 1/2 sachet baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 280 grams sugar
- 2 sachet vanilla pudding powder
- 580 grams milk
- 120 grams sunflower oil
- 4 eggs
- 5 drops lemon aroma
- 1000 grams Low-fat quark
- Add all ingredients for the dough to the mixing bowl and knead for 1 min./kneading speed.
- Knead dough again with hands on a floured countertop, wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Add all ingredients except curd to the mixing bowl and mix for 30 sec./speed 4.
- Add the quark and mix for 30 sec./speed 3. The filling is very liquid, but this is normal. Preheat oven to 175 °C convection heat.
- Grease springform with butter. Roll out the chilled dough on a floured countertop and place in the springform pan, making sure to raise the edges.
- Pour the filling on the dough and bake on the middle rack of the oven for 1 hour 15 minutes. After 30 minutes of baking, cover the cake with aluminum foil. After the baking time, leave the cake in the closed oven for another 15 minutes.
- Do not cut the cake until it has cooled completely.
Tip: It’s best to bake your cheesecake the day before and let it cool thoroughly in the refrigerator.
Serving: 1SliceCalories: 375kcalCarbohydrates: 43gProtein: 14gFat: 17gSaturated Fat: 6gSodium: 122mgSugar: 29gVitamin A: 335IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 57mgIron: 1mg
Recipe powerd by WP Recipe Maker ❤️