Thermomix® Eggnog Cake
An eggnog cake in a class of its own, with a delicious eggnog flavor.
- 5 eggs
- 200 grams sugar + a little more for the mold
- 1 tbsp vanilla sugar
- 10 grams butter
- 250 grams German egg liqueur
- 250 grams rapeseed oil
- 200 grams flour
- 100 grams starch
- 1 sachet baking powder
- Insert the butterfly whisk. Add eggs, sugar, and vanilla sugar to the mixing bowl and whisk for 5 min./speed 4 until foamy.
- In the meantime, grease the mold with butter and sprinkle with sugar. Preheat oven to 180 °C top and bottom heat (convection oven 160 °C).
- Add the eggnog and oil to the mixing bowl and mix for 30 sec./speed 4. Remove the butterfly whisk.
- Mix the flour with the cornflour and baking powder, add to the mixing bowl and blend in for 20 sec./speed 4.
- Pour the dough into the mold and bake on the middle shelf of the oven for 45 – 50 minutes. If the cake gets too dark, cover with aluminum foil or baking paper. Before taking out, check with sticks.
Tip: Sprinkle the cake with powdered sugar after cooling or coat it with a glaze of your choice.
Serving: 1StückCalories: 294kcalCarbohydrates: 29gProtein: 4gFat: 18gSaturated Fat: 2gSodium: 40mgSugar: 14gVitamin A: 122IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 34mgIron: 1mg
Recipe powerd by WP Recipe Maker ❤️