Thermomix® Lemon Risotto
You love risotto from the TM31, TM5® or TM6®? Then try this lemony fresh variant!
- 50 grams pecorino Romano cheese
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 red onion
- 200 grams cherry tomatoes
- 20 grams olive oil
- 270 grams risotto rice
- 50 grams butter
- 100 grams dry white wine
- 1 lemon untreated
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 780 grams vegetable broth
- 60 grams baby spinach
- 1/2 bunch parsley
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- Add the pecorino to the mixing bowl, grate for 8 sec./speed 8 and set aside.
- Peel the garlic, add to the mixing bowl and mince for 3 sec./speed 5.
- Peel onion, cut in half, add, chop for 3 sec./speed 5 and push down with the spatula.
- Wash cherry tomatoes, add with oil to the mixing bowl and steam for 4 min./120 °C (TM31: Varoma)/LEFT ROTATION/GENTLE STIR and set aside.
- Add rice and 30 g butter to the mixing bowl and braise for 4 min./100 °C/LEFT ROTATION/speed 1.
- Add the white wine and heat for 2 min./100 °C/LEFT ROTATION/Speed 1.
- Wash lemon in hot water and finely grate 1/2 tsp lemon zest. Add lemon zest, salt and vegetable broth and cook for 24 min./90 °C/speed 1.
- Meanwhile, wash and clean spinach. Wash parsley and pluck leaves.
- Squeeze the lemon, add 4 tablespoons of lemon juice with the remaining butter, spinach, pepper and thyme and mix with the help of the spatula for 2 min./80 °C/LEFT ROTATION/speed 3.
- Add the tomato mixture and fold in carefully with the spatula. Arrange risotto and serve sprinkled with parsley and pecorino.
Serving: 1PortionCalories: 480kcalCarbohydrates: 63gProtein: 10gFat: 19gSaturated Fat: 9gSodium: 1064mgSugar: 4gVitamin A: 2431IUVitamin C: 18mgCalcium: 167mgIron: 4mg
Recipe powerd by WP Recipe Maker ❤️