Thermomix® Low Carb Buns Without Flour
Enjoy a low-carb diet without missing out on delicious rolls! We show you below how it works.
- 300 grams herb fresh cheese
- 4 eggs
- 70 grams psyllium husks
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- some seeds (Pumpkin, Sunflower, Sesame) for sprinkling
- Place all ingredients, except the seeds for sprinkling, in the mixing bowl and mix for 25 seconds/speed 4.
- Leave the dough to swell for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 150 °C circulating air and line baking tray with baking sheet.
- Form 8 rolls from the dough, place them on the baking tray and sprinkle with various seeds as desired.
- Bake the rolls on the middle rack of the oven for 45 minutes.
Tip: You can make variations of the dough recipe, e.g. mix in some bread spice, caraway seeds or various herbs.
Serving: 1BrötchenCalories: 158kcalCarbohydrates: 10gProtein: 5gFat: 10gSaturated Fat: 6gSodium: 267mgSugar: 1gVitamin A: 475IUCalcium: 91mgIron: 1mg
Recipe powerd by WP Recipe Maker ❤️