Quick and Easy Thermomix® Strawberry Ice Cream
Don't miss this quick and easy strawberry ice cream 🍓 from TM31, TM5® and TM6®. It's ready to enjoy in just a few seconds. 😋
- 100 grams sugar
- 500 grams strawberries frozen
- 50 grams greek yogurt (10 % fat)
- 100 grams cream
- 100 grams strawberries fresh for topping
- Add the sugar to the mixing bowl and pulverize for 8 sec./speed 10.
- Add frozen strawberries one at a time (this is important so that the Thermomix can chop them evenly) to the mixing bowl and chop for 15 sec./speed 8.
- Place the butterfly whisk in the mixing bowl, add the yogurt and cream and mix for 25 sec./step 4. Place the ice cream in bowls, garnish with the fresh strawberries and serve right away.
Tip: You can prepare the ice cream with cream only or use half cream and half yogurt. You can also vary the fruit type, it is only important that the fruits mixed are well frozen. Depending on the sugar content of the fruit, more or less powdered sugar may be added.
Serving: 1PortionCalories: 657kcalCarbohydrates: 146gProtein: 11gFat: 11gSaturated Fat: 4gSodium: 23mgSugar: 102gVitamin A: 367IUVitamin C: 897mgCalcium: 285mgIron: 6mg
Recipe powerd by WP Recipe Maker ❤️