This quick strawberry soft ice cream from the Thermomix® is the perfect refresher during strawberry season or all year round.
Be sure to try our classic quick Thermomix® strawberry ice cream or try our version with chocolate chips in the mix! You can also use this recipe to make a great strawberry milkshake.
Strawberry craving to satisfy? Did you know, you can bake yourself a fine Thermomix® Strawberry Cake or make a no-bake strawberry cheesecake. For the barbecue season we recommend you try our Strawberry Ketchup. As a refresher, mix yourself a strawberry smoothie or a fruity strawberry mango sparkling wine.
Easy Soft Serve Thermomix® Strawberry Ice Cream
- 60 grams brown sugar
- 300 grams strawberries frozen
- 2 egg whites
- Add the sugar to the mixing bowl and pulverize for 10 seconds/speed 10.60 grams brown sugar
- Add strawberries, chop for 15 seconds/speed 8 and push down with the spatula.300 grams strawberries
- Add egg whites to the mixing bowl with the spatula and mix for 5 seconds/speed 4.2 egg whites
- Insert butterfly whisk and whisk for 2 min/speed 4.
- Serve immediately or place in a freezer-safe dish in the freezer for 20 to 30 minutes.