Are you in the mood for something a little more savory? No problem at all! Our savory minced meat risotto from the Thermomix® is just what you need right now!
Exactly what you need right now
One serving of the risotto will make you and your loved ones full to the brim. Why? Well, mainly because of the extra portion of rice, fresh minced meat and lots of chopped tomatoes. The crunchy vegetables, such as the bell pepper, peas and carrots also help to satisfy. This hearty minced meat risotto from the Thermomix® not only tastes delicious, but it really is a feast for the eyes. The chives in particular, which you can use to top your risotto, give your dinner a pretty gourmet touch.
That’s something to look forward to!
Once your minced meat risotto is ready to serve, there’s no holding back. No later than when the aroma of your delicious dish has spread to the other rooms, everyone wants to have a taste. The hearty minced meat risotto from your Thermomix® is now ready and waiting to be enjoyed. No wonder: the melted cheese or the parmesan and chive topping makes your mouth water.
Looking for more recipes with lots of cheese? Try our crispy garlic cheese baguette from the Thermomix®. Want to make dinner a little lighter? Our quick summer spaghetti from the Thermomix® is probably a welcome alternative. We’ll also tell you how to get your Thermomix sparkling clean again in no time after cooking!
Savory Thermomix® Minced Meat Risotto
- 120 grams parmesan
- 1/2 bunch chives
- 250 grams minced beef
- 1 onion
- 150 grams carrots
- 10 grams rapeseed oil
- 300 grams risotto rice
- 200 grams white wine
- 200 grams vegetable broth
- 400 grams chopped canned tomatoes
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 120 grams peas frozen
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 20 grams butter
- Cut the Parmesan into pieces, add to the mixing bowl, grind for 10 seconds/speed 10 and keep aside.120 grams parmesan
- Wash the chives, shake dry, add to the mixing bowl, chop for 4 seconds/speed 5 and keep aside.1/2 bunch chives
- Add minced meat with 10 grams of oil to the mixing bowl, braise for 4 minutes/left rotation/varoma/speed 1 and set aside. (Optionally, you can fry the minced meat in a pan until crispy).250 grams minced beef
- Peel the onion, cut in half, place in the mixing bowl, chop for 3 seconds/speed 6 and push down with the spatula. Peel the carrots, cut into pieces, add to the mixing bowl, shred for 5 seconds/speed 5 and push down with the spatula.1 onion, 150 grams carrots
- Add 10 grams oil and braise for 3 minutes/varoma/speed 1. Add rice and steam for 3 minutes/100 C/speed 1. Add white wine, broth, and tomatoes and cook for 10 minutes/100 °C/left-hand cycle/speed 1.10 grams rapeseed oil, 300 grams risotto rice, 200 grams white wine, 200 grams vegetable broth, 400 grams chopped canned tomatoes
- Meanwhile, wash and clean the bell pepper and cut into approx. 1.5 cm x 1.5 cm pieces. Add the bell pepper, peas, salt and pepper and cook for 12 minutes/100 °C/left-hand cycle/speed 1.1 yellow bell pepper, 120 grams peas, 1 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Stir in butter, 50 g grated parmesan and minced meat with the spatula.20 grams butter
- Place on plates and serve garnished with the remaining parmesan and the chives.